Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vodka = The Enemy

You know, I'm not 20 years old anymore. Back in the day, it was all vodka, all the time. I was taking shots like it was nothing, without any after effect! That is not the case ten years later.

My girls and I decide for a Saturday night in the city. I go over to a friend's apartment to pre-game. My first bad decision on the evening. The vodka continues to flow. My recollection fades. There were shots involved. This is what I remember or have been able to put together...

* Random phone calls to guys I should not be contacting

* Digestion challenges (to put it nicely) while in the cab ride home

* A late night visitor that I have no recollection of summoning

* An interesting stain on my dress and bedspread (resulting from too many
cocktails) that I didn't even realize until 4:00pm the next day

Needless to say, I'm sticking to beer and wine from this point on. I was hungover for two days, made some poor decisions with an ex, AND had a huge dry cleaning bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment