Monday, January 3, 2011

The Modern Day Mix Tape

Remember the days when the mix tape was popular? I used to make tons of them, but never did I have one made for me. Sad! That is until now.

There is this guy I have seen a few time over the past month. He's sweet and seems totally enamored with me. As he came over last night, he looked into his bag, letting me know he has something for me. Out comes his Ipod and a playlist named Molly... I squeal - Oh my God! You made me a mix tape! He looks at me with a crooked, confused look. Did I mention he is a bit younger (probably too young for knowledge of cassette tapes).

Either way, it's a fabulous mix. Kept me smiling throughout the night, as he explained why he put each song on the list, and promised me a CD of the playlist.

Swoon! Simple pleasures in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment