Monday, January 3, 2011

The Official End of My Spring Break

I've been on an extended spring break since quitting my job and returning from Africa. The cool thing is, spring break has been way better than when I was actually in college. Here's why...

1. I'm of legal drinking age, no need to worry that my id won't be accepted or even worse, I'll get arrested (again...)

2. I was in Africa for two months, that beats Cancun and Fort Lauderdale any time

3. When I came back from Africa, I was in New York, again, much better place to have fun than Cancun and Fort Lauderdale

4. I can handle my booze better than I did in college. And there is this little thing that I have now called tolerance

5. No crowds, annoying drunk sorority girls, or MTV present (there may have been some fraternity boys...)

6. It's been 4 months, not just one week

As I spend my last day of freedom before re-entering the working world, I am sad to leave my late nights out until 4am, weekday brunches, the O.C., and the luxury of working out in the middle of the day, everyday, behind. Time to pack away the good memories, put my brain back into my head, and get back out into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment