Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Gun in the Underwear Drawer

Its something when the date that you are on ends like a Game of Clue...

I met a Federal Agent, and from the get go, I'm thinking hot. My imagination brings me to this guy that, in my head, will be very exciting, totally sexy, and Bond like. Reality of course brings something different and not nearly as exciting. Still the night is interesting, to say the very least. I mean, the five plus drinks help too.

As I stumble back to my apartment, after the federal agent showed me that he was packing heat, I am made aware that he "is going to need to hide his piece." Makes sense after all, we are both intoxicated, and how does he know I'm sane. Really, there is so much smart decision making going on at this point.

As the alcohol gets the best of me, I retire to bed, alone. It is at this time that the Federal Agent reveals the gun has been hidden in my underwear drawer. Obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment