Saturday, October 29, 2011

And I'm back...

After a few months hiatus, where the bad dates were no longer funny and became simply depressing (or non-existent), I'm back. Part at the urging of my friends, who continue to eagerly await the stories from my dates. Mind you these eager friends are all in relationships. Partly from the muted beep on my blackberry indicating the following message in my inbox this morning.



New message from CoolTallGenius


CoolTallGenius says:

hi - I think i'd enjoy sleeping with you. Just a hunch. -Jake (read more)


View Message



There was nothing more to read. That was it. Does "cooltallgenius" really believe this will work? Curious to respond to see if this does work for him. Something tells me no. Something also tells me Jake is neither cool tall or a genius. Thank you OK Cupid, for tipping me over the edge just enough to bring back the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am also glad you're back but I think a little more context is needed here. Who is CoolTallGenius? How is it you came to know him such that he's emailing you?

    ReplyDelete