Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moving on...

I have found that it is time to move on - challenge myself with another adventure. It was so much for me to pick up my life and move back to New York. And I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. I've never had more fun and met better people than I have within the past two years. But I am feeling the need for a change, albeit temporary.

Just as I packed up a house and placed my life into a walk-up studio on the Upper East Side, I am packing once again, and placing my life into a backpack. I'm heading to Africa to see what else is out there. I'll be the novice nomad, ready to take on whatever life brings me, on a whole other level.

I have found the ability to manage the wilds of concrete jungle, and am feeling confident that I can master the African bush as well. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment