Saturday, February 27, 2010

Did he really just ask me that?

So I have been out on a few dates with this one guy, and feel things are going really well, until last night, where I had to ask myself, did he really just ask me that?

I enjoy red wine to white, and would love a beer over anything fruity.

I am an adventurous eater, choosing red meat over anything vegetarian. I'll eat oysters and octopus am not freaked out if its raw. I would rarely order chicken in a restaurant, especially if there are more exciting options.

I'm not about stilettos, enjoying my flats more. I'd wear a hoodie all the time if I could, feeling comfortable enough in myself not to have to dress it up. I'm casual and natural and am really proud to be.

I take the bus. I'll walk or take a subway over a cab, I mean why not? I'm in this great city with incredible public transportation, why waste my money on a crazy cab if I don't have to.

I don't like puppies or cuddly animals (unless its my teddy bear), preferring fish or turtles if there was an option for a pet in my life.

I'm not at the point of talking/thinking about my 2.8 children. I don't have names picked out and don't day dream about how fun it will be to be a mommy.

I don't fantasize about my dream wedding (been there, done that). I would love nothing more, if I ever get to that point again, to escape to a remote, exotic, and crazy sexy location, and come back with a new ring.

With all of this discussed or assumed by my date over the past few encounters, I get the following query... "Do you have a vagina?"

FYI... I am not a jappy Long Island girl and feel that. To quote my date, "Your are like a chill guy." Shouldn't this be a selling point? For real - did he really just ask me that?

No comments:

Post a Comment