Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Looking Hot

It's something to embrace - the heat in New York City. All weekend long, I tried to beat the heat. Keeping myself cool as often as possible, and trying to make the cute outfits work. The cold beers and pitchers of margaritas helped!

Today was something totally different. I tried a new spin class. I've been feeling sporty and really out did myself this evening. After forty minutes of hell, where the instructor told me to work harder, sharing that Michael Jackson and Eminem are asking me to - I'm drenched!

I head back down to the locker room, grab my stuff and realize, I don't have another shirt to change into! I head out of the gym to begin my trek back uptown. With my head held high, I tried really hard to making looking hot work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment