Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yea, he said that....

I have gone out on a few dates with this one guy and still find myself on the fence. However, our last date's dialogue really assisted in the decision making.

I wish it was the day's worth of drinking that made things as strange as they became, but no such luck. I headed to his place for take out and a movie. Domino's and "When in Rome" (his choice - no joke). I am far from impressed but the wine is helping. The date continues, its late, I stay over. In the morning, following bad direction from the bad romantic comedy, things escalate, but like any roller coaster, the excitement doesn't last long.

At this point, I am reminded, and I kid you not, "Oh, Meet the Press is on!" Seriously?!? How is the thought of David Gregory winning over me right now? I pass on engaging in this discussion. I bring up how hungry I am, and how I could use an egg sandwich (the best hang over cure by the way). I am met with, "yea, I don't eat breakfast". Well that sucks for you, but what about me? As I am realizing I can't be the star of this show, I let myself out, with a slice of cold Domino's in hand.

"So let's try and hang out again next week." Yea, I don't think so. But enjoy David Gregory...

No comments:

Post a Comment