Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Netflix Boyfriend

So I finally have joined the Netflix revolution. It's been a few months now and we couldn't be happier. So many evenings and long luxurious weekends have been spent together,laughing, crying, and smiling from ear to ear. Don't get me started on the discussions that have surfaced as a result, I could talk about it for hours!

It's so dependable, I know it will be around from the middle of the week through Sunday, waiting for me. It knows just what I like, whether it's something a little more serious, or light hearted to de-stress me from my week. It gets better with a good bottle of wine or even a slice from the Gotham Pizza on the corner.

It doesn't talk back and totally there for me, entertaining me, taking me to foreign lands or allowing me time with some of the hottest movie stars around.

Now, if only I can find a person who can do the same, we'd really be in business. Until then, I will wait with anticipation for the next red envelope to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment