Thursday, March 10, 2011

A strange version of a biological clock...

It's strange to me, over the past few months in particular, I have had this incredible ability to stay out until 4 in the morning. Now, that's not saying I am all that productive the next day, but it has been done, and done quite often.

The problem is, that although I can stay up until the wee hours of the morning over the weekend, I always wake up early! No matter how hard I try, I'm awake by 7am, sometimes 8am if I'm lucky. I HATE THIS! I truly believe it is a strange version of a biological clock.

Some say it's the way your body is trained. Wake up for work each morning at 7am, the body will do the same on the weekend. Here is where I dispute, I can't seem to get up on time for work. I can hardly stay awake for work.

Yet I'll stay out until 4am, and like clock work, wake at 8am on Sunday. Kinda wish I could get this clock onto a better schedule...

No comments:

Post a Comment