Monday, December 13, 2010

The best way to put it!

As a single girl in New York City, it seems almost insurmountable to find that right guy. Sometimes, it's even hard to find a guy that is bearable enough to have a few drinks with.

While chatting with a very dear friend of mine, we talked about her upcoming date with a guy she met on Match.com. I asked if she thought this date would be a good one and get the following in response.

I'm sure it will be fun! I picked a place that's close to my apartment so I can make a quick escape if need be. I mean, I don't know... I feel like until you meet the person and see how tall they are, it's like trying to find a fart in a blizzard. Impossible to know!


I was laughing so hard I almost lost it! What a great way to put it! After regaining our composure, my radiant born and raised NYC friend continued, to inform that this perspective beau is a lawyer, born and raised in NYC, "so he could be deeply disturbed as are most of the people I grew up with!" Continuing with laughter, we resigned that the world of Internet dating continues to be worth a shot. And if nothing more, a few good laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment