Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And that's how decisions are made...

Prince Charming stayed in the picture a little longer than anticipated. I mean, he's so adorable! Against my better judgment, it was just hard to say no to him! As time passed however, it became crystal clear why things needed to end.

1. Telling me he has "nothing to give" . What the hell does that mean?

2. After asking me out, he recants, telling me "I just can't spend a lot, after my move, I'm not in the highest of finances right now." Its New York! You can go on a great date for free!

3. Ah, the move. He has since moved out of his childhood home with his father in Long Island and into a lofted studio in the middle of nowhere Brooklyn, where he and his brother have bunk beds (or the lofted version of such).

After not hearing from him in a week with the excuse of, "yea, been working a lot (he's a glorified waiter), that's my life." I'll make the decision easy. This is over, there is NOTHING to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment