Sunday, February 20, 2011

See what I deal with?

The continued question is how to meet a quality guy in New York City. So many times I'm out with girlfriends and have the same conversation over and over. Internet dating still feels like banging my head against the wall, but as usual, I'm a glutton for punishment. Below is the most recent messaging between me and a potential match as we discuss how hungover he is from a big night out last night...


mf314 says:
so, hungover?
JS91880 says:
yup
JS91880 says:
very'
mf314 says:
worth it?
JS91880 says:
wanna come rub my head?

Really??? As if that's not enough for me to stop the message right then and there, I maneuver the questioning towards jobs and other basic pleasantries. As the conversation falls to a close, I get...


JS91880 says:
ok, i gotta lie down...so unless u wanna come lie on the couch w me, I'll talk to u later? :)
mf314 says:
not making off my own couch tonight
mf314 says:
sorry
mf314 says:
I'll talk to you later
JS91880 says:
ha no problem
JS91880 says:
have a good nite :)
mf314 says:
you too
mf314 says:
feel better

Seriously? I just got propositioned on via Internet dating instant messaging without even a drink offer. Is this what it's coming down to? See what I have to deal with?

No comments:

Post a Comment