Monday, January 4, 2010

Getting Started....

Its a hard thing to just up and start, but that is what has brought me to New York in the first place. I up and left the life I knew, the life I thought I wanted. Although I was pushed a little, thanks to my ex, it couldn't have been better! I truly believe that life needs passion, and passion there was not. Until now...
My dad has always told me that I have some great stories that I should share with the world. He's always encouraged me to write, so here I am, a cathartic process and start of something fun and exciting in my life.
I moved back to NYC a little over a year ago and felt that since I have been lost in my life for some time, I needed to learn how to live my life again, a new life, a SINGLE life which isn't as easy as one might think...
I went back to the last time I was single, early twenties and in college. Not the smartest choice for a girl pushing thirty, but what did I care. I was new in town and looking for fun, and fun I found. Nameless, faceless, reckless fun! Once I got that out of my system, which fortunately for me (and my body) didn't last long, the real adventures come in!
This blog will explore the adventures and misadventures of the unsinkable Molly Brown, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment