Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Text Messaging with a Leprechaun

HEY Molly! I'm back from Dublin. Man its cold here, just like home but without the snow! Should be the other way around right? So when are we meeting up again? "The Leprechaun"


Yes, he does sign his texts to me. Yes, he does text me as he is getting off a plane after being under the rainbow with a pot of gold for the past month. Back story?

He's a short little Irish man with a soul patch that I met one night out with the girls at our local steakhouse. We have never actually had the steak at this place always choosing to partake of their wine instead. This night, shots were involved. Anyway, I was planning to meet my boyfriend at the time, but he kept me waiting far too long and "The Leprechaun" was there to entertain me. He did a little jig, smiled with a twinkle in his eye, or at least that was the figment of my imagination. I followed "The Leprechaun", hoping for a little extra luck.

What I got was a sticky situation, where my then boyfriend met me just as "The Leprechaun" was leaning in to kiss me. Did I mention that "The Leprechaun" has been the closest thing to I stalker I have had in a while? We went for one drink, and I realized he is nothing more than a funny accent. However I still get his texts, and they make me think of simpler things, such as finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. It's just unfortunate that he is attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment