Saturday, January 9, 2010

I have met some strange boys...

After a week of no contact and then sarcasm via text messaging I am trying to figure out why I still engage with one of the strangest boys I have met thus far. Call me a sucker for a train wreck, or a glutton for an interesting story. One of the strangest boys I have met thus far, who like a magnet keeps drawing me in, despite the lack of attention sends me the following text messages.

After the basic pleasantries, he asks if we want to meet up sometime...I say sure (and here is my demonstration for being a glutton for punishment)and let him know that I am around this weekend if he is interested. The conversation...

"OK I have some time on Saturday from 10 to noon"

"R u sure you can swing it? That's my Pilates, so it won't work for me."

"Hmm. I have an opening tonight after 10?"

"Are you for real?? Looks like we are going to miss each other than. At least for now."

"Remember my neighbor Karen that you met? She just asked how you are doing and said you are cute."

"I am cute!"
And than that's it! There is nothing after that... Strangest boy ever! But yet still so strangely intrigued. Which is the best way I can put it...

No comments:

Post a Comment